This afternoon we have been cooking pancakes , the ingredients we have used is eggs, wholewheat flour, a pinch of salt, milk and water.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Once you have mixed the ingredients, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients to create a stiff batter then continue add the rest.Beat it well until smooth.
- Add a little bit of margarine into the pan and wait until it s bubbling.
- Pour in the batter and cook until both sides of the batter are brown.
What do you like on your pancakes?